Monday, April 27, 2020

Book review


Our district is presently working on a Reading Challenge.   #PASDReads1Million

I love to read.   I am a reading teacher for a reason.

As a reader... I have quirks.    One of which is I rarely ever read the life story of someone who is still alive.   It's rare for me.   I broke that rule with my girl Tina.   She's 80 and I love her.    She's a freaking warrior.   

YES - I am a huge Tina Turner fan.   Oh, I adore her music!   Love it!

Look.... me as a tiny human trying to be Tina:


Have you ever read a book and deliberately started reading SLOWLY because you know the book is about to end?

That's what happened with me and this book.   I absolutely adored each page, each line.    It's beautifully written and I highly recommend! 

What are YOU reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...