Thursday, April 30, 2020

12:31am...

12:31am and my night owls are working hard.... if/when we go back to school in the fall, it's going to be tough to get us on a normal schedule.

I love this writing submission:

"The two relationships that are important to me right now are with God and my dog Bo. God protects me from this virus and can keep me safe. My dog Bo makes me feel happy and relaxed. I think these relationships would be important for me throughout my whole life. That's the most important relationship I have right now. "

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE my students?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...