Tuesday, October 17, 2017

#healthyteacher

I've been using the hashtag #healthyteacher to keep me accountable with my weight watchers.   Last week I decided to join Planet Fitness.  


Earlier in September, my asthma went out of control and I was hospitalized.  It was horrible.  Luckily, I am on the mend and my new meds are working fabulously!   I think it's important as educators that we focus on our total well being.   We need to take care of ourselves physically and emotionally, not just professionally.   I read this neat little article about mindful eating and thought I'd share it!  

1 comment:

  1. Great article you attached, Leigh Anne! I've had issues after dinner. Munching. So.... I took that darn 40% off coupon to Michael's and purchased...... (you won't believe it).... a huge LATCH HOOK! ;D I bought it in August. Got the sixth row done last night (instead of munching when I wasn't hungry). Every little bit, right?! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...