Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Does it really make a difference?

Is reading on a screen bad for comprehension?

Can students 'Go Deep' with digital reading?

The Effects of Digital Technology on reading.

I am presently reading "Disrupting Thinking" and really enjoying it!   In our Voxer chat, these links were shared to discuss the types of reading kids are doing today.

I'll let you read at your leisure and form your own opinions. 

The over arching theme that comes to mind for me is teaching students how to be engaged with their reading and their thinking.    I'd definitely recommend taking the time to read these articles.  It provides interesting perspectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...