Friday, July 14, 2023

#nErDCampPA 2023!

 This is my second year attending  #nErDCampPA and I'm loving it!   The first SpotLight session was so honest and raw, truly appreciated!


 #nErDCampPA gives you a wide variety of sessions to attend.   The 10:15 session I chose was called Broadening Horizons through Novels in Verse - Across Content and Continents with the authors below.  I am super excited to add the following books to my "TBR Pile" 

FYI:  Aaron's books is graciously offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more.  

^^^^^ CLICK ABOVE for a link to Aaron's.  If you're in PA, Aaron's Books is located in Lititz, PA.   The books are also offered on Amazon, but it's always best {in my opinion} to shop local when you can.  "All the Fighting Parts" and "I am Kavi" are going to be released on September 19, 2023.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...