Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Oh my goodness, my blog readers are the best!

In response to THIS POST - my Twitter feed exploded.  My text messages were ding-a-ling-linging.  My inbox was hilariously full.    Thank you for the responses - the ones safe for children and not - LOL!   

Confession:   This song is playing while I type this post.


I do love a brown paper package tied up in string.   And who doesn't love a crisp apple strudel?  And yes I love those snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes.   

So here we go!   

Favorite Words:
  • jawn (I'm from Philly, what do you expect?)
  • A quote I say to my students:  "We do not allow our circumstance to turn into our excuse."
  • I love you.
  • The sound of laughter
  • Thank You
  • "Blame it on the Autism" --> If you were in #phs117 last year, you know why, LOL
  • I'll try my best.
  • I'll clean the house.   You sleep.  


Favorite Books:
.... ok.... gotta stop... this list could go on forever-eva



Favorite Places:
  • My classroom.   I'm not just saying this.   I love those kids.   Even when they don't love themselves.
  • Fall day, lots of covers, windows open, rain outside... in bed.   
  • Assateague Island
  • IRELAND
  • Family Cabin
  • Disney
  • Beach.   Any beach, really.
  • Barnes and Noble with a generous gift card
  • Snuggled up with my babies
  • On an adventure with the hub-a-lubs

Thank you for those of you who blew up my phone with your responses!   I had a blast reading them and had several hearty laughs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...