Tuesday, April 30, 2019

EMU! 2 years already!




WOW!   It has been TWO years since I've graduated from EMU!   I am so proud to be a member of the 99th graduating class.  Eastern Mennonite University is phenomenal.   It challenged me academically as well as spiritually.   

EMU is unique because it's not only a learning community that obviously strives for academic excellence, but they really embrace the creative process.   Furthermore, they find this balance between professional competence and keeping passionate about your Christian faith.   

I am proud to have taken the oath to do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with God!   



1 comment:

  1. Leigh Anne, that's a SUPER oath! Keep it up, friend!

    ReplyDelete

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...