Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sketchnotes attempt numero uno





I am participating in a Voxer group for the book called "The Power of Moments" and Teresa Gross inspired me to give Sketch Notes a try.   I'm not an artist, but this isn't too shabby!   I'm really enjoying this particular text.   One of the points I have LOVED so far is that we celebrate so many moments but we can make the moments happen.  For example, the text talks about how we celebrate certain age milestones - but what about our teacher milestones?   What are you celebrating?   What moments are you making?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...