Thursday, December 7, 2017

Nature Walks for the Win!







Our school has started a new initiative called Prime Time.   Students are permitted to choose an activity that they would like to participate in or an activity they need to participate in.   In our department, we are rotating "duties."   Each of us takes turns running a Progress Monitoring Study Hall and then we also have activities for "off weeks."  My students were talking about how much they enjoy certain seasons and before I knew it I was hosting a fall foliage walk around campus.  I opened up the activity to anyone who wanted to join.    We had a blast!!!

1 comment:

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...