Thursday, December 21, 2017

All the feels



Reading The Power of Moments has definitely been a rewarding experience thus far and I am grateful for the people involved in the Voxer book study.   The chapters on recognition and courage really struck a nerve with me.   Perhaps that is the wrong way to word it.   I feel that recognition is lacking. At least in my world as a special education teacher.   It's so hard to articulate how I feel regarding this because the reality is I absolutely love what I do and that's all that counts.  However, the chapter on courage brings home the point that you need to practice courage, rehearse it if need be and finally just go for it.  Speak up.   Something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...