Monday, June 15, 2020

Update on my soldier

One of the beauties of technology, is I now can keep in touch with Cole.   He's doing GREAT and I'm just so proud of the man he has become and the road he is on.


For those new to my blog, you can read about Cole here.   And if you want some summer reading, you can read about Cole and I in this book. 


I was cleaning up my laptop and found this completely awkward but awesome photo from a video chat.   Cole is doing well and surviving the heat.    He's focused.  He's determined.   And I am proud to say he continues to walk with the Lord. 

Just when the universe seems to be going far too crazy for my liking, I'm reminded that I've made a small difference in the world and that makes me smile. 

Make connections with your students.   Get to know them for them.   It makes all the difference.   I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...