Thursday, February 27, 2020

Kindness post

A friend shared this article with me.

We live in a world where everyone seems to be a critic and everyone seems to get brave behind a screen. 

Personally, I think this is not a big deal.   The test was not progress monitoring.    The test was not a final exam.   While I would like to know what the teacher does for students who do not score well on an assessment, I felt that this particular act of kindness was rather sweet.

Kudos to the honor student.    As an honor student myself.... I hold on to any bonus points like gold. This is a bit bigger than it seems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...