Monday, August 7, 2023

Introducing #phs121 (pretty much done)

If you're on TikTok you can try to see my new classroom here (click click) or here (click again)

I must say, I am quite impressed with what we got done.   Furniture is finally how I like it and super simple to move out of the way to hold Circle.    

I still have a few things to bring in such as lesson planning stuff, a coat rack since I no longer have a personal closet, goodies for designing my bulletin board, and I just ordered some new colorful letters and such for the light boxes.   

My desk is something I'd like to keep as minimalist on the top as possible, but I still need to organize drawers.   I can not work in a mess and I absolutely LOATHE leaving with a mess on my desk only to return with a mess.

Now while I do have some more to do in there, the next thing I need to do and I mean NEED to do is spoil my custodian.  He's amazing and he's always so kind despite how much of a freaking mess I make.   Our entire maintenance crew ROCKS.  

So if you couldn't give a click-a-roo to links one and two above, here are some photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...