Thursday, April 13, 2023

Spring Break

 


I saw the T-shirt above as a pop-up ad, and while I did not purchase it {But you can HERE}, it did resonate with me.  

Spring Break this year was NEEDED.   I felt a lot of "eh" and "blah" coming at me and even through me on the days leading up to break.  It seemed like everywhere I turned, someone was in a foul mood.   When I feel the "ugh" start coming on, I immediately do my best to get out into nature.

This Spring Break we headed down to one of our favorite spots, Virginia!   Specifically Skyline Drive/Shenandoah and Harrisonburg where the EMU main campus is located.    Here are just a few {emphasis on few} of my favorite photos.   The break was refreshing and good for the soul.   Yesterday was our first day back to school and I really missed my students.   I can't believe that summer break is less than two months away!   















No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...