Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!

2020 .... I have to say... when I was kid, I really thought we'd be at this point of life right now:


But let's be real here... shall we?

I'm really much like Rosie when it comes to the self checkout aisle, so I'm totally cool that my car isn't flying right now.   


As we're all surrounded with the reminders of a New Year, a New Start, resolutions, etc... I'd like you to take some time and read this blog post by Dave Burgess!   I absolutely love it and I referenced it in my lesson today with my students.     More on THAT in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...