Saturday, November 25, 2017

Social Leadia



As some of you know, I enjoy the #bookcampPD community on Twitter.   I recently was able to get in on some Voxer chats as well as participate in a nice chat about the text you see above.   I loved this book so much that I'm actually kicking myself for downloading it to my Kindle rather than ordering a physical copy.  

Jennifer Casa-Todd presents her readers with a realistic view of social media and all that comes with it.   Jennifer captivated me in her writing style.   She gets it.   She knows the struggles that we face as educators and the challenges we face.   She takes us from challenges to opportunities.   I forget who once coined the phrase, "I'm in the kid business" ... but reading this text reminded me of that statement.   Jennifer looks to help both teacher and student.

For more information about this text please visit Jennifer's website and explore the possibilities!  This morning I had the pleasure of discussing this text with the #bookcampPD community on Twitter and I find myself feeling refreshed and overflowing with ideas to incorporate into my personal and professional online presence.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for this positive review and for chatting with me on Saturday. I am so glad the message resonated!

    ReplyDelete

First Classroom Circle - Community Building!

On September 15th, I facilitated our first official classroom circle of the school year.   I told students about us being in Circle all week...